Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Feb 8 - 9: Swakamund - Atlantic Beach and Adventure Resort

After crossing the Tropic of Capricorn, we take a devious route which takes us east and north to paved roads. After a long, long day ( 9 hours of driving) in the safari truck we arrive at the resort town of Swakamund at 7 PM. The city is a beach resort which offers a host of optional activities. We check into a nice hostel, Villa Weisse, and I will have a nice clean bed to sleep in for the next 2 nights. 
Home for 2 Nights

Tom ..Look a Bed!!
Unpack, shower and off to dinner at the Light House restaurant. I have kingsclip fish for dinner...enjoyable. After dinner I am so tired I head back to the Hostel...tomorrow I signed up for the 3 hour adventure combo.... 2 hours of desert ATV riding and 1 hour of sand boarding...what the heck...you only live once...gooood night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment